Wednesday 1 April 2009

Levelling 12-15


I've been running around in Quarterstone now since late lvl 11, and by doing all the quests there I'm almost lvl 15 now. The quests in Quarterstone are a good combination of fighting and fetch quests, and tell some great stories.
Some quests involve some searching and climbing, like in one of the quests in the Aion Core quest chain. In this quest you have to climb a wall by jumping from one stone to the other, which is something I'm not used to in MMO's, so it's nice to see the devs put some of these in the game. You can see a screenshot of it here.
The screenshot on the right is me standing in the Fountain District in Quarterstone with my pirate hat which I can wear now :)


While running through one of the docks I encountered a guildmate of mine, Borfus(screenshot on the left). He was wearing the Adorned set(shirt, pants, shoes, ...) and the armour he was wearing is of the longarm series, which you can find in Ringfell. I really like the shoulders which have spikes on them. The hood he's wearing is now our official guild hood.

No comments:

Post a Comment