Monday 13 April 2009

Stalward armour, Horatu's Hope & Dragon Shop

It has been almost two weeks since my previous post, but I didn't have much time to play and blog. And when I blog I want to provide you with some nice info and screenshot, so that's why it has taken so long :)


When I came back from Quarterstone, I wanted to finish some quests in Hawksmouth which I forgot to do. During my questing, I encountered two guildies with Stalward armour, which you can find in Ringfell (screenshot on the left).



After doing the Hawksmouth quests I finished up the quests I had left in Aldenvault and Hoggsridge, which gave me enough xp to ding 16.
One of the last quests in Hoggsridge send me to Horatu's Hope. Horatu's Hope is a very small shard where they are creating the biggest shardship in production atm.



And now a new discovery, someone in my guild noticed there's a Dragon Shop in the Fountain District on Quarterstone. The Dragon Shop is located near the docks and it's not possible to enter it, but the sign displays "Dragon Shop". This shop is there since beta, but hasn't been used yet. Will this be the future mount shop? And will we get dragon mounts to ride on? I hope so :)

1 comment:

  1. yeah this is sure the shop for buying the dragon mounts, when i was in beta i talkd with one of the creators and he said that it will possible to ride on dreagons.

    ReplyDelete